You don’t need someone to “tell you what to do”.
The answers are deep within you. You are looking for guidance and support
in connecting with and mastering your own internal compass that will help you
FIND YOUR WAY to the life you crave.
I work with women leaders who need to care for their own soul, so they can become powerful change agents impacting their world in amazing ways.
Wayfinding Women understands…
- All women encounter times of challenge or transition where obstacles impede our ability to achieve our goals, our dreams and be all we are meant to be.
- Women are best able to break through barriers and effect change when in spaces of peace and joy surrounded by compassion, encouragement and support.
- Self-actualized, empowered and joyful women are powerful change agents impacting their worlds in amazing ways.
So ask yourself…
- Are you longing to do more with your life or for this world but uncertain where to start or what’s holding you back?
- Do you feel lost and/or alone on your journey through this life?
- Are you feeling stuck or are you in grief that won’t let go?
- Are you in the midst of or heading into a difficult transition or loss?
- Do you overthink & worry, feel anxious, overwhelmed, frustrated, afraid or have lost your capacity for joy?
- Do you yearn for real self-acceptance?
- Are you ready to be DONE with shame or feelings of “not enough”?
- Are you ready to stand fully in your power?
I also work as a transition guide and end-of-life coach helping individuals and families navigate the uncharted waters of dying and death. While being an end-of-life coach may sound like an oxymoron, coming to the end of one’s life or being witness to that end is by far one of the greatest challenges we ever face (and this definitely includes members of our fur-family).
What coaching is…and isn’t
Wayfinding Women Coaching is a designed for personal, professional and/or spiritual growth.
The coaching relationship is unique…on one hand comfortable and relaxed like a friend, yet very different. While our friends and loved ones care about us, offer to listen to us and usually want the best for us, when you coach with me, our time together is exclusively for you and about you. Ours is a relationship free of judgment or bias. Where friends may let you vent, commiserate with what you are going through, share how they can relate and give you advice, I am trained and skilled in deep listening, providing clarity, guiding you to your own inner wisdom, safely helping you explore the world beyond your comfort zone, providing accountability and providing creative, fun, & powerful tools for moving forward and succeeding. I also make our time together FUN, because “research shows” people who have fun are actually more successful and sexy (okay, I made that “sexy” part up – OR maybe it just hasn’t been studied yet!).
Coaching is not advice, therapy or counseling. Coaching is for emotionally & psychologically healthy women and focuses on eliminating barriers in the present and developing practices that strengthen and expand the capacity to manifest desired results for the future.
I work with women all over the world and have the most positive expectations for helping you to create the life YOU want. Depending on your preference and location, we meet face-to-face, via telephone or Skype (for international clients). I also use texting for occasional check-in’s with clients, if desired. I am Martha Beck Life Coach certified as well as trained and certified in Brene Brown’s Daring Way and Rising Strong programs.
Since I’d never buy clothing without trying it on first, I wouldn’t ask any different of you…that’s why my clients “try me on” over a complimentary coffee chat (wine, smoothies, tea or martini’s also acceptable!)
Coaching Services Links
Relaxing in my favorite spot in Maine… Come Chat with me